Salesforce Business Analyst
Indianapolis, IN, USA
We are seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst who can work with our customers and internal delivery team to ensure successful identification and implementation of requirements for our Salesforce projects. The Salesforce Business Analyst would be responsible for defining, analyzing, validating and documenting business requirements, needs, and processes. Successful candidates must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding their clients’ business and implementing technical requirements in a way that fulfills that need. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects. If you are looking for a challenge, willing to go the extra mile, and want to work with people who are just as talented as you are, this is the place for you!
Description of Duties:
- Experience using Salesforce to deliver business solutions.
- Lead and/or participate in requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients to determine project requirements.
- Develop user stories and process flows to support the development of Salesforce solutions.
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet a client's business requirements and fulfil user stories.
- Perform Salesforce implementation and configuration.
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements.
- Accountable for reviewing and finalizing extensive functional and technical documentation.
- Able to elicit and translate high-level business needs into specific and concise processes.
- Creation of project documentation to include user manuals, training deliverables, business requirements documentation, test scripts and work product validation.
- Ability to provide Salesforce demonstrations for clientsDesired Skills & Experience:
- Good Understanding of Sales, Service, Community, Apttus and App Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce.com configuration
- Excellent communication skills to include internal/external interaction, and documentation
- Experience working in SDLC, testing and validating solutions, and working as a Business Analyst.
- Proven ability to self-manage and complete project deliverables.
- Confident in making decisions, accurate, detailed-oriented, and able to problem solve/analyze
- Good interpersonal, listening, written, and verbal communication
- Functional and/or Technical Certifications as deemed appropriate for specialization
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or business administration required