Olathe, Kansas, United States
$85,000 - $105,000
Olathe, KS |
Jacobson Holdings is an established holding company for TransAm Trucking, TA Logistics, TAFS, and One Leasing. Our teams strive to deliver the best employee and customer experience through our core values of empowerment, innovation, and consistency.
We have an immediate opening for a qualified individual to join our expanding Software Development Team as a Salesforce Administrator to deliver technology and business solutions and functionality.
the role | A Salesforce Administrator is responsible for...
- Serving as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Salesforce.com and sharing best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support.
- Managing security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, sharing rules and other setup options.
- Developing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Modifying system to increase benefits and usability.
- Creating and conducting Salesforce user training.
the requirements | This will be a perfect fit for you if...
- You have 2 or more years of experience in Salesforce.com support and administration.
- You have provable analytical and debugging skills.
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to talk to business stakeholders.
the details | What are the hours, pay, and location?
- This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday daytime hours at our facility in Olathe, KS. This is NOT a remote position.
- This position pays based on experience
- We are based in Olathe, KS, the fourth-largest city in the Kansas City metropolitan area. Olathe is in the center of a national transportation network and has become one of the Midwest’s dominant business, economic, and cultural centers.
the perks | What's in it for you?
- A casual, smoke-free work environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- Health, dental, life, and disability insurance coverages
- 401(k) plan with company match
- 88 hours of paid time off after 90 days
- Discounted gym memberships, mobile phone services, tires, and Costco memberships
the next step | Does this sound like a match for you?
Apply now by submitting your resume or visit www.transamtruck.com/employment to complete an online application. A member of our recruiting team will review your resume and reach out to schedule a phone screen if your qualifications match our requirements.
TransAm is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination.
Salary: $85,000.00 to 105k/year (Based on Experience)
Job Type: Full-time
Jacobson Holdings, Inc.