Salesforce Lightning Developer
Moorestown, New Jersey, United States
We are seeking a self-directed and talented Sr Salesforce Lightning Developer to join Freedom Mortgage Corporation’s Salesforce IT team. This role will be responsible for leading technical initiatives and aligning technical solutions to the needs of the business. The ideal candidate for this role will have Service, Marketing, Community cloud hands-on experience and have expert level knowledge of the Salesforce Lightning platform, Apex/Visualforce.
First 30 Days
- Gain deep understanding of Freedom Mortgage’s LOB products and needs
- Build relationships with key members of the IT and customer teams.
- Develop strong understanding of the existing Salesforce implementations and integrations.
First 60 Days
- Identify required features and functionalities needed for the implementation.
- Follow code, unit testing and deployment best practices and standards.
- Develop custom Salesforce solutions and reusable Lightning components.
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using API.
- Demonstrate new functionalities to stakeholders at the sprint reviews.
First 90 Days
- Code and deploy at least one complex feature to users.
- Proactively evaluate Salesforce platform to improve performance, stability, scalability, and extensibility of the systems.
- Document system and application architectures.
- You have hands on experience with Salesforce Apex and VisualForce development, with a strong interest to learn new languages and frameworks as needed.
- You have hands on experience developing applications using Salesforce Lightning
- You enjoy building applications on the Salesforce Lightning platform from scratch
- You stay abreast of the newest Salesforce technologies.
- You follow Salesforce’ best practices and leverage available platform functionalities where possible.
- You can explain the Pros and Cons of a technical solution.
- You have ambitious ideas and want to share them with others. You can easily communicate your ideas through code, writing, presentations, demos, whiteboard sessions.
- You are experienced in setting up integration processes via Salesforce.com or MuleSoft API
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing independent full-service residential lenders in the country. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage is the #1 VA and #1 FHA (government-insured) lender in the U.S. in 2021, according to Inside Mortgage Finance Magazine.
Our mission is to foster homeownership for all consumers across America. Freedom Mortgage has approximately 13,500 employees nationwide, proudly servicing 1.4 million homeowners.
Freedom Mortgage is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO of Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey. Through Team Freedom Cares, the company’s employee engagement and philanthropic program, Freedom Mortgage also supports many other philanthropic initiatives, including combatting food insecurity.
Freedom Mortgage was recently named a Top Workplaces USA 2022 (and earned this honor in 2021). We have offices in suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named a Top Workplace multiple times! We also have large operating centers countrywide, including Beaverton, OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Plano, TX; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA
If you seek a vibrant work environment, a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package, and reward and recognition program, look no further and apply to join Freedom Mortgage today.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. We offer a smoke-free workplace and a drug-free work environment. Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during our search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767 For more information on Freedom Mortgage visit www.FreedomMortgage.com or check us out on social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest and Spotify. (To review additional honors Freedom Mortgage has received, visit https://www.freedommortgage.com/about/awards.)
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans