nCino/Salesforce Developer - Associate
A career in our Financial Services Enabling Technologies practice, within Industry and Functional Apps services, will provide you with the opportunity to build secure and new digital experiences for customers, employees, and suppliers. We focus on improving apps or developing new apps for traditional and mobile devices as well as conducting usability testing to find ways to improve our clients’ user experience.
As part of our team, you’ll help clients harness technology systems in financial services focusing on areas such as insurance, sales performance management, retirement and pension, asset management, and banking & capital markets.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration/Management
Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified App Builder and/or Salesforce certified Platform Developer, nCino experience or certification preferred.
Demonstrates some abilities in working with business stakeholders in understanding their business needs including:
- Conducting product demos and incorporating business feedback to meet customer’s service business objectives;
- Customizing, Lightning, and programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force, Apex Data Loader etc.;
- Working with the salesforce platform on configuration, customization (Lightning Components, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, etc), integration, security, administration and other core features;
- Defining and delivering scalable technical solution architecture and integrated solutions involving different Salesforce clouds (including built not limited to Sales, Service, Platform) and a variety of middleware products (Mulesoft, Informatica, etc) establishing quality and schedule;
- Working with the Business Architect and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution;
- Configuring packaged solutions (including but not limited to CPQ, CLM) on Salesforce platform;
- Building integrations with third party systems employing a variety of integration patterns (ESB, Pub/Sub, Point to Point, Batch, Singleton, etc) and Salesforce capabilities (Soap, Rest, Platform Events, Streaming APIs, etc);
- Managing and communicating with development teams to design and implement solutions with a focus on adhering to industry leading practices and code quality techniques;
- Producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborating effectively across teams and juggling multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously;
- Understanding of enterprise applications to which Salesforce.com is commonly integrated to enable end-to-end ecosystem for enterprise customers (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Marketo and related cloud and/or on premise ERP business applications); and,
- Demonstrating industry experience and knowledge in the banking sector and/or commercial lending.
Demonstrates some abilities and some record of success as a team member including:
- Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of the team members;
- Keeping leadership informed of progress and issues; and,
- Answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff.
Demonstrates some abilities with preferred technical skills including but not limited to the following:
- Demonstrating agile software development experience.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryassociate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
PRICE WATERHOUSE COOPERS