Salesforce Developer, Sales Engineering
New York, New York State, United States
- Work in the Financial Engineering / Sales Engineering domain, where you’ll need to spend a reasonable amount of your time learning about business logic and requirements related to Advertising Sales, Marketing, and other go-to-market (GTM) functions. We will of course have a great team to support you on that
- Design and develop new functionality using the latest technology to enable innovative ways of delivering Spotify’s advertising revenue
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, business stakeholders, engineering and product managers in your team and across teams, to understand problems and design solutions.
- Challenge yourself to keep growing as a developer
- Be a key player in building a strong team with high quality output and build a culture of innovation. Continuously improve our product by innovating on the service following newest technology trends and business requirements
- Master's degree in Computer Science or relevant working experience
- You may have experience in Sales and Marketing.
- A couple of years experience in the Salesforce platform
- Knowledge in SOAP API, REST API, and Bulk API
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party APIs
- Strong skills with Apex and Lightning Web Components
- Experience with development tools such as Visual Studio Code, Salesforce DX, Git
- Deep understanding of the limitations on the Salesforce platform, specifically with governor limits and best practices in delivering solutions.
- Familiar with Salesforce Administration: configuration, standard data model, security, and automation such as validation rules, workflows, and process flows.
- Experience in working with complex Salesforce environments
- Experience working on many projects, ability to QA your own work, and follow best practices
- You pride yourself in writing clean code, test thoroughly, strong documentation, and high test coverage
- Conducts code review in accordance with recommendations.
- Experience writing documentation and process flows.
- Passionate and experienced in CI/CD
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more inform about about our Work From Anywhere options here.
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern time zone for collaboration
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 345 million users.