Salesforce QA Analyst (work from home)
Cinisello Balsamo, District of Columbia, United States
As one of the nation’s premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. We depend on the many generous contributions of time, blood, and money from the American public to support our lifesaving services and programs.
The work location for this exciting opportunity is virtual. The selected candidate will work 100% remotely from home and can be located anywhere in the United States. Preference to work and East Coast schedule.
We at ARC are searching for a Salesforce QA Analyst to support the Business Application for our Humanitarian Services efforts. If you are ready to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organization, then we want to hear from you. Come innovate with us.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and enhance test plans, test scripts and test methodologies to ensure compliance with system specifications.
- Perform in-depth and detailed investigations into data quality issues to discover the source of problematic data, and then suggest and develop solutions to improve/correct the data and reduce or eliminate the source of error.
- Maintain contact with outside vendors and 3rd party consultants in development and execution of test plans.
- Work closely with software developers to develop test specifications and build test cases to rigorously test product functionality and investigate all potential product test failures.
- Verify and validate defect fixes
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Perform complex test engineering activities throughout assigned software life cycle.
- Document test results, analysis reports, logs, and metrics.
- Recommend program improvements or corrections.
Scope: Individual contributor that works under limited supervision. Apply subject matter knowledge. Capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge
Qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. The American Red Cross does not sponsor employment visas.
What we need from you:
- Education: 4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field
- Experience with Salesforce testing required
- Experience: Minimum 7 to 10 years required
- Experience with Jira, Agile, Scrum required
- Experience with automated regression testing tools like Selenium, Provar, Copado Robotic Testing preferred
Our Commitment to COVID-19 Safety: The American Red Cross requires all new hires be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of Employment, except in states where it is prohibited by law. This means that all individuals working for the organization must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the start of their employment or seek an exemption. Upon being offered a position, individuals will be required to submit proof of vaccination. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons, you may qualify for an exemption. If seeking an exemption, you will be required to submit documentation at the time of offer and your request must be approved prior to hire.
For those candidates located in Colorado or Connecticut, the annual salary range for this position is $110K +/-. We do not offer an annual bonus for this role. Note that the American Red Cross sets salary ranges aligned to a specific geographic location in which the job or employee resides. The stated salary range in this posting is an average and may not be reflective of your individual circumstances. We will review specific salary information at the time of phone screening based upon your location.
- Stay Healthy: Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Paid Family Leave: 12 weeks paid at 80%
- Relax with Time Away: PTO + Holidays
- Save for your Future: 401K with up to 4% Match
- Employee Assistance: 24/7 Mental Health Resources
- Disability and Insurance: Short + Long Term
- Service Awards and Recognition: 1 year + 5 year
- Career Development: Pay for Performance, Ongoing Education
To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
The Red Cross supports a variety of cultural groups for employees and volunteers. From our Latino Resource Group, Umoja, Asian American & Pacific Islanders, and Red Cross Pride, to the Ability Network, Veterans+ and our Women’s Resource Group, these networks provide connections, mentoring and help give voice to important concerns and opinions.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
American Red Cross