Boomi Salesforce Administrator - Remote United States (Eastern or Central Time Zones)
Florida, Massachusetts, United States
What you’ll achieve
The Boomi Salesforce Administrator will handle the day to day management or our Salesforce Operations team case queue. The Salesforce Operations team serves many internal departments and this admin will be front and center helping to resolve or distribute cases created by these departments.
- Provision users on our Boomi platform
- Gather end-user requirements, business analysis and non-technical solutioning
- Work with development team when needed to ensure that your projects are tested and delivered
- Create user documentation and provide training for releases
- Assist with data hygiene and data integrity processes
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Boomi team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar discipline
- 2-4 years in Salesforce CRM administration (preferably with a SaaS company)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Additional Salesforce certifications, i.e. Platform App Builder, Advanced Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant
- Team player that is willing to learn the business and assist in all areas of Salesforce administration
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.