Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Manage Salesforce.com (including but not limited to CRM) including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
- Hands-on configuration of new and existing Salesforce features including user management, roles/profiles, permission sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates, etc.
- Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the system.
- Partner with business (and IT) stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customization that solve critical business needs.
- Participate in Salesforce roadmap development and prioritization activities with stakeholders.
- Participate in change management process.
- Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders.
- Evaluate complex business and technical requirements, communicating pros/cons and inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
- Own end-to-end planning and execution responsibilities for assigned project/s.
- Identify process improvement approaches to expedite or improve the quality of deliverables.
- Communicate to management, project leads, and stakeholders through status reports, status meetings, etc. as appropriate
- Support the analysis of business requirements, design specifications, development, and technical and user documentation of report development through direct interaction with internal customers
- Communicate issues, risks, and ideas to appropriate audiences
- Seek assistance in a timely manner
- Escalate risks and needs in an appropriate manner
- Provide status updates on regular cadence as requested by management team
- Support the research, recommendation, and innovation and usage of new processes, tools, software and digital development technologies
- Function as technical leader within the Product Engineering team and across IT as appropriate
- Identify areas of deficiency and drives improvements.
- Work closely with business partners, data scientists, and cross-discipline developers in order to build and maintain CCA systems and processes
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automate manual processes, optimizing user experience, data delivery, and re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Assists creating technical "how-to" documents when necessary Creates and maintains Jira tickets, tracking, updates and follow-upBachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Salesforce Administrator certification or equivalent experience
- Master's in Computer Science or related focus-area preferred
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration and change management
- Experience with Salesforce configuration options, data model / architecture, and security model
- Experience integrating cloud architecture data and existing products with Salesforce
- Experience with Salesforce change management
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce architecture and API
- Detailed experience working with enterprise-level Salesforce instance(s).
- Experience designing, developing, testing, debugging, and maintaining software applications
- Experience with integrations of Salesforce data into other cloud systems like Microsoft Azure
- Experience developing in Salesforce technologies such as Apex, Lightning Design and/or Visualforce pages
- Experience working with one or more Source Control tools (such as SVN, CVS, Git, TFS, Rational ClearCase)
- Experience working with end users to gather requirements and build technical solutions from concept to implementation.
- Experience with data modeling including normalization, logical and physical designs.
- Familiar with troubleshooting techniques
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience working within a DevOps /DevSecOps / Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CICD) environment preferred
- Web development experience preferred
- SQL experience with relational databases preferred
- Experience working within in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies preferred
- Solid understanding of enterprise-level Salesforce instance.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Salesforce CRM coupled with good understanding of standard business processes (Marketing, Recruiting, Operations, etc.).
- Strong business analysis and functional understanding, including requirements-gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action with sustainable solution.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Excellent customer service skills, including strong ability to understand customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Experience implementing Salesforce in highly regulated industries.
- Previous experience implementing and configuring Service Cloud, Health Cloud, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, and/or other customer support tools.
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Heroku, Mulesoft etc.).
- Experience working on iterative projects, and with deployment strategies/processes (staging environment vs. production).
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs and product strategy
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing and operations
- Learns quickly and take on new challenges.
- Possesses strong business analytical and IT knowledge and communication skills --ability to talk to business stakeholders and map their business requirements to IT initiatives, projects, tasks
- Ability to present accurate development effort estimates and provide timely updates
- Ability to manage and keep track of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven ability to develop detailed solution designs
- Understands architecture constructs (architecture/design patterns, SOAP, REST etc.).
- Ability to develop solutions that consider the long and short-term perspectives of business priorities and that are maintainable and extensible.
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and industry best practices Ability to work calmly and constructively under pressure and deliver on commitments
- Web development technologies preferred
- C# .Net background preferred
- Python background preferred
- Understanding of HIPAA and the importance of patient data privacy preferred Understanding of cloud architecture/offerings such as AWS, Azure, and GCS (compute, storage, networking) tools preferredEnglish
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Commonwealth Care Alliance