$115,000 - $125,000
Blue Rose is seeking candidates to fill several Salesforce Developer roles in support of our work with a federal client. These can be remote roles, and open to U.S. Citizens only. Successful candidates will be required to complete a full background investigation prior to any work starting.
You will be responsible for developing high-performing solutions on the Force.com platform and will provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments, configure apps, as required, and also assist in key functions involving client and staff development, training and on-going client support.
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Force.com platform.
- Implement Force.com solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews. Typical Force.com implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce), integrations with back-office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Force.com project is a must.
- Conduct development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
This role is for U.S. Citizens only.
Candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information system/Computer science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with programming Languages – APEX, VisualForce.
- A minimum of 3 years exposure to Salesforce.com APEX data loader.
- A minimum of 3 years exposure to integrations
The successful candidate will also have:
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry
Salary: $115,000 – $125,000
Blue Rose Consulting Group, Inc.