Salesforce CPQ Consultant
Austin, TX, USA
$52,812 - $107,253
- Lead and manage multiple engagements as either the engagement manager or technical lead
- Working alongside a PM, manage project budget and profitability, delivery schedules and quality of the solution.
- Lead a variety of workshops including business process reviews, discovery sessions, requirements gathering sessions, and design sessions
- Perform analysis of complex business information including business and technical requirements, process models, user stories, and process gaps
- Build a clear solution design strategy and action plan for each client engagement based on your analysis of complex business requirements
- Implement and configure solution deliverables
- Advise clients on industry and Salesforce best practices
- Train business stakeholders on solution
- Support pre-sales and internal continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Assist the practice lead in the evolution and refinement of delivery methodologies and best practices
- Salesforce 211 (Advanced Admin) certification or 2 years’ experience as a Salesforce admin At least 4 years of experience as an administrator or developer in Salesforce Sales, Service, and Marketing Clouds
- 2+ years’ experience with declarative development on the Force.com platform
- 4+ years in Salesforce Quote to Cash and Salesforce CPQ, preferably in an administrator or sales ops user role
- Proven ability to manage projects, direct staff and collaborate in a team environment.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills in a rapidly changing environment
- 3+ years experience in user acceptance test planning and execution
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist certification utilizing multiple clouds (will be required within 4 months of employment)
- Full benefit offerings including health, wellness, retirement and lifestyle offerings
- Paid holiday time
- Flexible Time Off – Take the time you need when you need to take it
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
The company is committed to offering Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Spaulding Ridge and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our Director of Human Resources, Cara Halladay (firstname.lastname@example.org) Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Spaulding Ridge LLC