Salesforce Sr Software Engineer
Intercession City, Florida, United States
$47,216 - $111,554
Job Summary:The Senior Salesforce Software Engineer supports SalesForce CRM configuration, programming, upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned. The senior software engineer applies practical knowledge of development and engineering to conceive, design, develop, test, and implement software fixes, enhancements, components, and/or new software systems and applications of moderate to high complexity. The senior software engineer owns design and development, and drives development of components through his/her own’ and subordinate engineers’ work. The software engineer provides technical guidance and acts as a point of escalation and technical expert. The senior software engineer designs and develops highly scalable software systems and applications.
- Participates in setting the architectural direction for software development projects including evaluating existing salesforce implementation and recommending more standard “out of the box” solutions
- Participates in analyzing existing solutions, considering all alternatives, and then conceiving and setting the architectural direction for future systems improvement
- Develops specifications for assigned components, projects or fixes.
- Owns the design and development of software fixes, enhancements, components, and/or new software systems and applications.
- Serves as a high level technical resource and “go-to” person for less experienced developers, providing technical guidance and oversight.
- Leads team members in problem analysis and issue resolution.
- Drives development of components through own and subordinate engineers' work.
- Designs and develops technical solutions that meet specifications and that impact future developments.
- Executes assigned component level software development projects and major fixes using new or existing technologies.
- Reviews or writes code.
- Leads programming, testing and debugging of applications or fixes to existing applications.
- Creates protocols, documentation and tools for installation and maintenance.
- Designs specific components for assigned projects, developing specifications for each.
- Designs, develops, manages, creates and maintains technical components and templates.
- Able to code against front-end technology stack and lead end-to-end troubleshooting.
- Interacts and coordinates deliverables with other technical groups in the organization.
- Executes assigned component level projects using new or existing technologies
- Designs and develops specifications for assigned projects
- Reviews or troubleshoots and performs testing.
- Designs the component tasks of assigned projects, developing specifications for each
- Recommends improvements to processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of the team.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant experience in Salesforce application development with a proven record of creating commercial quality software solutions
- Experience integrating Salesforce with data contained in external enterprise databases such as Snowflake, Teradata or Oracle
- Strong Experience building Salesforce applications (APEX, VisualForce, SOQL, SOSL, Lightning Web Components)
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce standard object model for Sales & Service Cloud
- Strong SQL skills
- API service development and integration using SOAP and REST web services and Java
- Experience working with GIT and Jenkins for version control and content deployment
- Strong technical business analysis skills and an ability to solve problems with code.
- Experience delivering projects working with teams using Agile/SCRUM/Iterative delivery methodologies is a must.
- Strong knowledge of unit testing, behavioral testing and continuous integration best practices.
- Strong technical knowledge of digital technologies including Mobile, Web, Apps, APIs, Messaging, Databases, Big Data, Networks and their Interactions.
- Ability to perform across all phases of system development for multiple complex projects; including coding, technical design, and end-to-end testing
- Ability to clearly document own work products and review and contribute to the documentation across multiple projects
- Experience with unit/project testing, implementation, and deployment activities that include coordination of activities from more than one team
- Experience with Agile development practices including story development, estimating, sprint planning, and leading team scrums
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. The position requires frequent communication with colleagues and partners in several different geographic locations and time zones
- Proven ability to work with all members of an extended and diverse project team
- Proven ability influencing business and technology leadership
- Must be detail-oriented, self-organized, be committed to quality and be capable of tracking multiple issues simultaneously
- Candidate must have mentoring and guidance skills to provide oversight and direction to contractors and junior members of the team
- Excellent time management skills
- Salesforce certified system/application/technical architect
- Experience with integrating telecommunications platforms with salesforce for inbound and outbound call handling
- Comfortable with project estimation
- Comfortable working in a hybrid Agile / waterfall environment
- Technical experience designing and implementing complex enterprise applications in B2C e-commerce.
- Experience with implementing solutions using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with Oracle RAC, MariaDB, Snowflake, or other database products.
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into solutions when needed.
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform. Prefer Sales & Service Cloud. Exposure to Salesforce Community Pages a plus
- Prior experience leading and working with geographically dispersed development teams (a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field or related work experience
Parks, Experiences and Products