Salesforce Developer II
$109,000 - $159,000
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for developing business features and technical capabilities within Indeed's Salesforce instance and related data, services, and applications. You will be highly familiar with our core data models and APIs in Salesforce and internal data systems and how Opportunities, Accounts, Contacts, and Leads map to key business processes in our Sales and Client Success groups. You will drive the implementation and delivery of development projects and work directly with technical leaders as well as Product Managers, Program Managers, and business stakeholders to ensure the success of your projects.
Participate in all phases of software development life cycle including functional analysis, development, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment, and support.
- Work with product managers to drive strategic value through custom applications built on salesforce.
- Develop high-quality, scalable applications with Visual force, Apex, and Lightning frameworks (Aura and/or LWC), as well as declarative- and configuration-driven development.
- Work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, SOQL & SOSL.
- Build Integrations with other systems, including Saas applications from other vendors using REST APIs , Bulk APIs & Metadata APIs.
- Apply best practices and design patterns to build applications on the Force.com platform
Who You Are
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience.
- Has 5+ years of engineering experience developing business applications in salesforce.
- Has Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification
- Proficiency with Apex triggers and controllers
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party systems using Rest based Web services and Appexchange apps
- Experience working on GIT, Force.com IDE, Migration tools (ex: Copado )
- Demonstrated experience building business applications and capabilities with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
Who we are
(*comScore Total Visits, September 2021)
Salary Range Disclaimer
Salary Range Transparency
US Remote 109,000 - 159,000 USD per year
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Fair Chance Hiring
Our Policies and Benefits
Where legally permitted, Indeed requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed offices or visiting Indeed clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. For positions that require some in-office work or in-person client meetings, exceptions to these in-office or in-person job requirements may be made at the discretion of the business through June 2022, at which point full vaccination will be required. Indeed will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
Reference ID: 35228