- Will be working on New enhancements that are currently in progress
- Interact with BAs who translate users requests.
- Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the industry
- Contribute to technically diverse (platforms: Unix, Containerization, Java, Salesforce, Pega), highly scalable, open source technologies and hacker friendly projects
- Work with a high-growth, publicly traded company (with over 500 employees in 11 years)
- Join a friendly, culturally diverse team and clients, where people value excellence, team spirit, passion, courage, pragmatism and accountability.
- Meet with PMs and BAs to determine CRM needs.
- Develop solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Design and code Salesforce applications to implement requirements
- Identify technical, schedule, and other project risks and provide relevant feedback
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs.
- Maintain the security and integrity of the application software.
- Experience with Salesforce Communities Cloud.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of salesforce CRM platforms.
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process.