Salesforce Billing Architect
Remote, United States
- A Quote to Cash industry specialist, with the ability to elegantly solve complex back-office billing challenges.
- Strong understanding of billing processes and operations as they apply to subscriptions, order orchestration, activation, revenue recognition, invoice generation, taxation, payment processing, and general ledger processing and management.
- Strong technical proficiency in billing processes and operations in the areas described above,
- Must be able to perform a lead architect role leading consultant and developers and mentoring resources during transformational initiatives while focusing on business requirement and high-quality deliverable.
- Excellent collaborating skills to effectively partner with and advise product managers, IT engineers, Operations, Finance, and the stakeholders involved in the Quote to Cash engagements
- You will be responsible for ensuring our customers deploy a solution that is fast to market, highly performant and scalable, and allows them to realize the overall business objectives of their digital transformation program.
- Be a thought leader and an industry expert for Salesforce Billing Solutions integrations
- Provide Billing expertise and guidance to consultants, developers, product owners as well as the clients’ team and build the overall technical solution.
- Provide hands on support for the project team in implementing the Salesforce billing services solutions.
- Ensure adherence to CoE and development standards.
- Serve as an advisor for the stakeholders regarding the different aspects of the solution: operation of the product, design, and development.
- Lead the Quote to Cash technical solution throughout the project lifecycle.
- Carry out discovery workshops, document the enterprise solution design as it relates to Billing.
- You will maintain a deep knowledge and understanding of the industry vertical, and continually undergo the most vigorous product training and certification.
- Effective in working with customers, including business executives, business analysts, and IT development staff.
- Effective in understanding business needs and distilling the information into business and technical requirements.
- Comfortable working with complex business requirements and translating into the design of the Billing.
- A collaborative and empathetic relationship with the business stakeholders will be central to your role. Your commitment to their success should never be in doubt.
- 5-8 years As a Billing Solution Architect
- At least 5 years working as a solution architect for a consulting firm, with 5 years of enterprise level experience.
- At least 5 years leading successful integrated SaaS-based Salesforce Billing implementations
- At least 5 years with the Quote to Cash process (Billing)
- 5 years technical experience within the Salesforce ecosystem with intimate familiarity with other financial packages (Revenue Cloud, FinancialForce, SAP, Oracle etc.)
- 5 years of experience with common billing processes and operations practices such as: product and pricing models, subscriptions, usage, invoicing, bill cycles and processing, payments, customer disputes, and adjustments, AR, taxation, collections, and revenue recognition including customer transitions.
- 3-5 years of exposure and experience regarding payment processing standards and technologies, such as PCI compliance, tokenization, and ACH
- Must have deep knowledge of PL concepts and basic understanding of financial management and accounting practices, general ledger, revenue recognition, payment processing, invoicing, finance etc.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce in a development or configuration capacity
- Experience in Salesforce Billing Best Practices using Apex and Visualforce.
- Experience with Salesforce development or equivalent combination of education and project experience in a hands-on technical leadership position
- Ability to get hands-on to solve problems and demonstrate certain development patterns.
- Process modeling tools and best practices
- Project management tools and best practices
- Data modeling
- Salesforce Billing super badge is a Must.
- Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud Consultant (One Required)
- Salesforce Platform App Builder (One Required)
- Platform Developer I or II (One Required)
- Salesforce Admin/Advanced Admin (Preferred)Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, and/or a related field
Role:Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect