Specialist Salesforce Reporting (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe`s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“Our seven-person team in Customer Service provides the foundations for the performance management of the internal and external Customer Contact Centres. We contribute to fact-based decision-making and the improvement of our operational processes. To do this, we work intensively with data and use a wide variety of business intelligence tools.” – Aik Büchner-Uhder, Head of Reporting & Analytics
We're looking for you to join the CS Reporting & Analytics Team as
- You'll support the implementation of Salesforce in the area of reporting for Customer Service
- Part of your responsibility is to record the requirements of the operational colleagues and incorporate your Salesforce reporting experience in the process
- Based on the operational requirement you'll create a data concept and handle its implementation in the central Sky DWH and the Google Analytics Cloud
- Your tasks also includes the creation of end-to-end reporting solutions from requirements analysis, data modeling & development, to the provision & presentation of data in Salesforce Reports, Microsoft Power BI and Tableau
- You'll continuously analyze the customer service performance based on the operational key figures, get to the bottom of the causes of the development and find opportunities for improvement
- You can make a key contribution to optimizing our processes and growing customer happiness through the recipient-oriented preparation of analysis results and the derivation of recommendations for action
- You've a degree in (business) informatics or economics or comparable knowledge as well as proven experience in a similar position
- You've at least 2-4 years of professional experience and have gained knowledge in SQL and common BI tools such as Microsoft Power BI and Tableau
- You'll bring experience in Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Reporting as well as Power BI (visualization, datasets, DAX, Power Query, SQL) and data modeling (Star Schema)
- In addition, knowledge of Google BigQuery and Starburst is advantageous
- The ability to work independently with various partners to define and communicate requirements and to analyze complex situations, but also to work out solutions independently & in a structured way are among your strengths
- Your good English skills round of your profile and help you to work in an international environment
At Sky, we'll give you our full support, so you'll be all set to achieve your best. Our range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Free Sky Q
- Flexible working
- Company pension scheme
- Sky Company Bike
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
It is important to us to provide a fair and equal workplace for everyone. We strongly believe that a culture of diversity allows us to grow together and encourages creativity and innovation. Therefore, we will consider all qualified applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #WirbeiSky or #LifeatSky on social media.
A job you love to talk about.
Sky Deutschland GmbH
People & Organisation
Your Contact: Simone Witzigmann
Sky Deutschland Fernsehen GmbH & Co. KG