Salesforce Platform Manager
Johnston, Rhode Island, United States
As a Salesforce Platform Manager, you will be instrumental in bringing innovative ideas to fruition. Your role will be central to the successful integration of disruptive technologies within the organization. You will be responsible for providing groundbreaking integration support across multiple Technology and/or Company Platforms, providing consultation by using business and technical knowledge to support business strategies and deliver business outcomes. You will work with Business Architects, Data Architects and Technology Platform owners to ensure strategic alignment to Platform Blueprint roadmaps and enterprise standards. Additionally, you will be responsible for all aspects for oversight of the platform.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Owning the technology and platform alignment of journeys/experiences from multiple pods to include one or more neighborhoods.
- Managing all resources (FTE or Contractor) to support the platform – Analysts, Configuration Experts, Engineers, Testers, Managers etc.
- Working closely with the Vendor Product Council/Team (for SaaS & COTS) to carry feature demand and requirements for consideration and also bring back future release plans – features and platform upgrades.
- Working closely with the Capability Product Owner (in-house) to ensure the capability roadmap is being supported via planning and delivery routines.
- Manage platform budgets for one or more neighborhoods.
- 5+ years of product/platform owner experience
- Extensive experience delivering Salesforce-based solutions, with Financial services Cloud and Experience Cloud.
- Broad range of leadership skills that include a demonstrated pattern of successful delivery, relationship management of stakeholders, and leading a highly engaged and value driven pod/product team.
- Integrations experience related to M&A
- Ability to manage the successful deployment, ongoing operation and strategy of an identified portfolio of applications.
- Hands-on experience with end-to-end software development of complex multi-tiered systems in an agile environment
- Experience with multiple IT disciplines with a confirmed understanding of relevant architectural concepts
- Strong communication skills; ability to facilitate technical conversations with non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in the financial services industry; understanding of the role of consumer and custodial banks; experience handling sensitive financial data
- Strong business analysis, solutions crafting, interaction management and presentation skills
- Experience with cloud (preferably AWS) and DevSecOps
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
Why Work for Us At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth. Equal Employment Opportunity Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague’s or a dependent’s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.