Arlington, Virginia, United States
$63,790 - $137,342
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related experience
- 5+ years Salesforce.com Admin experience and configuration of 300+ users.
- Certified Salesforce.com Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, and Platform App Builder or other equivalent qualification.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
- Hands on configuration of all new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflows, flows, process builders, Einstein Analytics, and other 3rd party applications.
- Lightning Experience
- Manage Salesforce.com CRM application including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
- Partner and consult with the business to identify and define business requirements and initiate and prioritize enhancement, gap analysis, and prepare user stories.
- Perform Salesforce.com systems maintenance, environment refresh, data integration duties
- Evaluating complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
- Responsible for the company’s relationship with Salesforce.com and the setup and administration of Salesforce Unlimited.
- Perform analysis of business processes and technical requirements, and implement solutions that support business.
- Create Salesforce.com design specs and configure Salesforce.com objects, fields and functionality
- Gather business requirements from a diverse number of users and translate requirements into scalable solutions.
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience working with enterprise level Salesforce.com instance.
- Lightning experience.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce.com CRM application coupled with good understanding of standard business processes (Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.).
- Strong business analysis and functional understanding, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action with sustainable solution.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Excellent customer service skills, including strong ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Experience implementing Salesforce in highly regulated industries.
- Strong understanding of Agile based development practices and Sprint planning strategies.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle competing priorities in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Project management and/or business process management certification.
- Experience managing and triaging user submitted issues via ticketing system(s).
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE).
- Advanced Excel skills (Macro, Pivot Tables, VLookups).
- Experience working on iterative projects, and with deployment strategies/processes (staging environment vs. production).
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon.com Services LLC