Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Architect,
New York, New York State, United States
$91,507 - $190,863
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
This is a REMOTE role! You can be located ANYWHERE in the United States!
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Technical Architect, you will lead technical analysis, design, implementation, and deployment of Salesforce-centric Marketing, Personalization, and Engagement solutions for enterprise clients in various industries. Your work will be focused on delivering measurable outcomes for clients, and will span the breadth of Salesforce’s Martech capabilities, which may include Marketing Cloud, CDP, Interaction Studio, Pardot and Datorama.
Our Salesforce practice values teamwork, quality work, innovation, and customer success. Our team is composed of people who are passionate about Salesforce, delivering on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our clients. We are looking for those who share our passion and the desire to work with the best and brightest. Come build with us!
- Lead technical design, data design, support subsequent development within Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC’s) legacy product (Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Automation Studio, Contact Builder) as well as cross-cloud architectures within Salesforce’s expanding MarTech/AdTech product set (Interaction Studio, CDP, Ad Studio)
- Define & implement CDP product capabilities for data ingestion, data security, data governance, data modeling & data analytics with metadata and API based extensibility for the Customer Data Platform.
- Create technical, integration, and data design documentation
- Lead campaign builds including the code development and data design for email templates (including AmpScript), cloud pages, forms, SQL queries, and API integrations
- Implement the Connector between Marketing and Sales/Service Cloud, with understanding of related data and security considerations
- Lead Web SDK exercises for deployment of Interaction Studio or Salesforce CDP
Your Skills & Experience:
- Deep, hands-on technical understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s (SFMC) data extension architecture, integration capabilities, and automation capabilities
- Experience with data architecture – modeling, integration patterns, attributes
- Deep knowledge and working experience with AMPscript (ExactTarget)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification(s) or demonstratable experience
- Knowledge of integrating experience technologies with existing data collection ecosystems
- Understanding of web application architecture including single page applications and server-side HTML web applications.
- Knowledge of UI and user experience
- Results driven and able to meet multiple deadlines
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
- Training on Salesforce platform
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.