Apps Associates is a professional services consulting firm specializing in business application development and integrations. Our Core Business includes Salesforce implementations, customizations and integrations, web-enabled business application development, mobile applications (Native and Web-Enabled), and system integrations for a diverse group of clients. We build cool apps for any company to leverage all the cutting-edge technology in today’s rapidly interconnected. We keep companies connected!
IT Project Manager / Business Analyst
We are currently seeking IT Project Manager / Business Analyst (PM/BA) with 10+ years of experience working in a software development environment actively managing and supporting client project implementations and lifecycle management. The successful candidate must be able to communicate with business and technical staff alike and be able to manage the scope and contractual commitments. Apps Associates is looking for talented individuals that possess personal drive and the ability to work in a fast-paced client and quality-focused environment. This position offers phenomenal growth opportunities for the right candidate. If you work for us, you are here to make a difference .
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies and techniques
- Manage software development projects (define, design, develop, deploy, support)
- Oversees and has accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of the project
- Ability to effectively communicate with all project sponsor and stakeholders
- Practical experience gathering, identifying and documenting software and business requirements; including reviewing and evaluating project activities progress and results to ensure timelines are met
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Proven analytical skills while engaged in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis, providing project status reports
- Experience in running stories in a issues tracking software and management tools
- Ensure additions and changes from original requirements are documented and disseminated to the client and work teams
- PMI PMP certification (a plus)
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related science/technical field
- 4+ years experience managing Salesforce projects
- Solid understanding of IT application and web development projects and concepts as they relate to business objectives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, hands-on and results-oriented
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication and prioritization skills
Apps Associates has a culture of extreme expertise built on trust and collaboration while ensuring competency and excellence which helps us build long term partnerships with our clients. This extreme expertise is only possible because of a pool of highly motivated, passionate and talented individuals who help address client’s core needs and thereby make a significant and positive difference in customer’s lives. In addition to excellent benefits. Apps Associates provides our employees with a robust platform for training, professional development and the ability to get certified which helps us continuously adapt, learn and maintain flexibility while delivering complex customer engagements.
“The job may be performed anywhere, but Colorado”
** * Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled