Salesforce Commerce Cloud Client-Side UI Developer
Carson, California, United States
$60,990 - $129,106
This high impact, high visibility position is responsible for the front end code base and visual presentation of our D2C Salesforce Commerce Cloud websites.
- Understand interaction with back-end framework and web services.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive understanding of the business processes that drive E-Commerce user experience and conversion.
- Develop and maintain collaborative business relationships with E-Commerce counterparts.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to enhance technology and innovation that will improve effectiveness and efficiencies, by staying on top of Salesforce recommendations gained through Trailhead and industry best practices.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of common security vulnerabilities; develops applications based on secure coding techniques ensuring secure operation.
- Partner with back-end developer/tech lead to maintain existing connectors, APIs, web services, and cartridges, and install new ones as defined by the business.
- Understand and adhere to See’s Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process as described in See’s Information Security Policies and Procedures manual.
- Debug and unit test all work prior to peer code review and user acceptance testing.
- Provide application support, including technical problem resolution, bug fixes and after-hours support; able to assess and improve upon end-user E-Commerce experience.
- Performs special projects as assigned by management.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to enhance technology and innovation that will improve departmental effectiveness.
- All See’s staff must be committed to the company’s core principles and workplace values, including diversity and inclusion.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field; equivalent related work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience with developing unit tests. Experience verifying code in development environments is a plus.
- Experience debugging both client side and server-side service integrations within a large organization
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proven capabilities in multi-tasking, strong decision making, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Highly organized, deadline-driven individual with a “can do” attitude.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly and manage change efficiently, proactively and in a positive manner.
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).