Louisville, Kentucky, United States
$57,893 - $111,954
At Synchrony Health Services, we offer collaborative clinical solutions for multiple aspects of senior housing and long-term care including pharmacy, rehabilitation, and lab. United by our culture of service, we believe in blending compassion with clinical expertise, to the benefit of our partners, our employees, and most importantly, the people we serve.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
Educational Assistance Programs
Quarterly employee recognition ceremonies
And much more!
Synchrony Health Services complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Synchrony Health Services cumple con las leyes federales de derechos civiles aplicables y no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, nacionalidad, edad, discapacidad o sexo.
Synchrony Health Services 遵守適用的聯邦民權法律規定，不因種族、膚色、民族血統、年齡、殘障 或性別而歧視任何人。
The Salesforce Administrator will continually improve and enhance Synchrony's Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback, designing scalable best practice solutions, and managing the product road map.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage implementation of Salesforce
2. Day-to-day performance and management of Salesforce platform
3. Drive the usage of Salesforce to enable custom automations and integrations with other Securus systems in collaboration with other business units as needed
4. Configure Salesforce objects (custom forms, project templates, programs, portfolios, reports, dashboards, approval processes, milestones, email notifications, statuses, job roles, teams, groups, scorecards, expense types, risk types, layout templates, filters, views, groupings, etc.)
5. Test configured objects in support of deployment efforts
6. Manage new releases of Salesforce and efficiently roll out new features
7. Communicate with project stakeholders
8. Evaluate existing project templates in use for process improvement and workflow streamlining
9. Create reports and dashboards within the Salesforce tool that users and managers can utilize to drive effectiveness within their teams
10. Analyze business requirements and create user stories, design requirements, and acceptance criteria
11. Training team members on Salesforce
12. Managing marketing campaigns as directed within Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Salesforce Consultant, Administrator, Developer, or Architect Certifications
- 3+ years' experience administrating Salesforce, or other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tool, or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool strongly preferred
- 1+ years Salesforce Administrator experience strongly preferred
- 2+ years of Salesforce configuration and development experience strongly preferred