Customer Success Salesforce Business Analyst
Framingham, MA, USA
$74,798 - $94,565
- Create and implement overall strategy for most effective usage of Salesforce within Customer Strategy organization
- Own the maintenance and ongoing development of the Customer Salesforce account record, running all Salesforce reports for the Customer Success team, and creating necessary dashboards to be visible to all relevant teams within Workhuman
- Be the strategic partner and vendor manager of the Customer Success rollout of Salesforce Lightning, including analyzing the current state, offering solutions for improvement to the customer record and rolling out Lightning to the Customer Success team
- Implement and successfully rollout Salesforce Case Management to the Customer Success team, including defining Case Management fields, building necessary rules, training the team on the technical aspects of Case Management, managing, and updating a queue of unassigned contact records
- Vendor manage and direct Lead MD or other vendor responsible for Salesforce new contact acquisition and management
- Be responsible for general cleanup of Customer contact records as new customers join the Workhuman family and as we optimize Salesforce for existing customers and Customer Success Managers, ensuring that all contact and roles are tagged correctly for outgoing marketing communications
- Implement tracking system of Customer Success Renewals in Salesforce while partnering with the Client Contract Renewal Specialist to ensure full visibility to the Leadership team and Customer Success Managers
- Implement Legal contract Amendment request process in Salesforce while partnering with Legal team members to ensure process efficiencies
- Own the implementation of any API solutions involving Salesforce to Project Management software, Customer Success specific software and Microsoft Dynamics
- Identify, build, implement and day to day manage any new Customer Success tools to be identified such as Gainsight, Client Success, Totango
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator (Direct Customer Success Salesforce Admin preferred)
- Experience migrating a team from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning.
- Highly organized, customer-focused, innovative, open-minded.
- Positive attitude and genuine team player.
- Strong ability to manage multiple stakeholder expectations, timelines, and deliverables.
- High proficiency using Microsoft Office suite.
- Work independently with little oversight, able to execute tasks and projects in an environment with competing demands.
- Love following processes but are not thrown off when new priorities arise.
- Exceptionally detail oriented.
- Experience rolling out Salesforce Case Management in a Customer Success or Customer Support organization (preferred).
- Experience administering Customer Success specific tool(s) such as Gainsight
- We are #1 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2019 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe
- Workhuman® is used by 4.5 million employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests