Salesforce Administrator - $2,000 Sign-on Bonus
Schaumburg, Illinois, United States
$63,000 - $75,000
Are you an experienced Salesforce professional looking to build a career in the Schaumburg area? Do you want to leverage your knowledge into a key role for a rapidly expanding business and work with a fun and dynamic sales team? If this sounds appealing, then we want to talk to you!
Our Salesforce Administrator will provide support, user training, issue resolution, sales reporting, platform development, and leadership for the Salesforce platform with the goal of maximizing the contribution of Salesforce toward the sales department's operational effectiveness and efficiency.
Salary range: $63K to $75K, commensurate with experience
Sign-on Bonus: $2000
Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance, HRA and FSA, short and long-term disability, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) profit-sharing with match, potential year-end bonuses.
The job responsibilities of this position may include, but are not limited to:
- CRM Administration – manage Salesforce CRM roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups; import leads and other data; perform database maintenance and testing.
- Identify issues and coordinate resolutions.
- Develop and lead Salesforce user training.
- Coordinate Salesforce improvement efforts; internally and externally.
- Assist with other MIS projects as needed.
- Associates degree in computer science; Bachelor's degree preferred. Relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
- 2 years experience as a Salesforce Administrator, including upgrades, maintenance of databases, managing user roles, importing data, creating reports / dashboards, developing and leading training, and resolving configuration issues.
- Experience working with Salesforce developers and supporting Pardot is favorable, along with experience with Microsoft's Power BI.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification.
- Knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. and do not now, and will not in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status to work for our company.
This position will be required to work out of the Schaumburg, IL office.
WHY BISCO, INC.?
Bisco, Inc. stands out because of our culture and core values:
- Respectful – Professional. Humble. Considerate.
- Positive – Friendly. Inclusive. Curious.
- Team Player – Helpful. Cooperative. Flexible.
- Agility of a small company but the stability of a big company
- Industry-leading dental restorative products
- Broad exposure to activities across the company
- Family-oriented environment with positive team players
- Approachable, respectful, and down-to-earth people
- Long-tenured employees to whom the leadership is committed
- Employees feel valued and are proud to be a part of the company
- Monthly whole-company fun events!
Since 1981, BISCO has provided innovative dental restorative products to dental customers around the world. Our primary focus is adhesive and composite technology. Located northwest of Chicago in Schaumburg, our ISO 13485 certified facility includes on-site manufacturing and research. Our privately-owned organization provides the opportunity for a close-knit environment that encourages inter-departmental collaboration. For more about us, please visit our website at www.bisco.com.
This is an excellent opportunity to make an impact and to grow professionally while contributing to the company's success!
No agencies please