IT Salesforce Developer (LAM)
New York, New York State, United States
$78,458 - $157,727
Lazard Asset Management operates from 18 cities across 13 countries. Our investment personnel manage US $235.2 billion across a wide range of global, regional and country-specific strategies - both traditional and alternative - in listed equity and fixed income. At Lazard Asset Management, we pride ourselves in balancing the feel of a small firm with the scale of a large global organization. Our entrepreneurial culture and flat management structure foster an environment in which good ideas can take flight, no matter where they come from.
Lazard Asset Management (LAM) Technology is looking for a Salesforce Developer with an understanding of the asset management industry to augment the CRM team in its efforts to build and deploy to the salesforce platform which integrates with sales, marketing and customer-facing products. The role will be responsible for working alongside the technology teams with business input, implementing technical solutions, and managing the dynamics of a fast-paced environment.
- Interact with development team and technical architect to understand business requirements
- Review technical design with architect
- Complete development of technical designs
- Work with other developers to QA & work with business to address defects
- Ensure developed code meets Salesforce/internal standards and guidelines
- Ensure all the documentation (designs, config specs, etc) is kept up to date
- Coach and guide the junior resources to produce quality deliverables
- Ensure developed code meets business performance expectations
- Demo prototype & completed software to stakeholders
- Triage with users for any ticket/incident clarification
- Plan and develop integrations with Salesforce using Point-to-Point design as well as middleware
- 5+ years of experience working in Salesforce.com with full lifecycle implementations
- 2+ year of experience with integrations third party applications using REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience in building applications using Lightning Web Components, Lightning, APEX, Visualforce and UI related coding technologies
- Experience with agile development methodologies and technology driven design (TDD)
- Experience with using GIT and ANT Migration Tool for Salesforce Development
- Experience with the Salesforce CLI
- Experienced in design and development of relational databases, normalization concepts, triggers, functions, and procedures. Able to create, read and edit ER diagrams
- Develops using principles of enterprise patterns (MVC, etc.)
- Experience with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature), SSL, web service proxies, firewall, SAML 2.0, OpenId Connect, OAuth 2.0)
- Experience writing UI automation scripts with Selenium Web Driver preferred
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Developer I Certification
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Certification
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II strongly preferred
Diversity and Inclusion at Lazard
Lazard is an intellectual capital business focused on delivering the best advice and solutions to clients. Achieving these objectives requires us to identify, develop and retain the best talent. A workforce comprised of people with varied backgrounds and experiences creates a rich diversity of thought that empowers us to challenge conventional wisdom, as diverse perspectives lead to better decisions.
Our appreciation of diversity’s strength is ingrained in our multi-cultural heritage. As a global firm that has grown organically from local roots in different countries, we have a deep tradition of respect for individual differences, which has been core to our success for several decades.
The ongoing cultivation of diversity and an inclusive, equitable culture are essential to our continued growth. We are committed to sustaining an environment in which all employees – regardless of socioeconomic status, race, color, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical abilities, veteran or military status – can bring their whole selves to work to maximize their individual potential and our collective success.
Lazard Asset Management