Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
Avis Budget Group Contact Centre wants to make a difference and that’s why is looking for a motivated Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist to join our CRM team. If you are passionate about CRM activity and team management, and you are looking for a multicultural, friendly and supportive working environment, then you are ready to be part of the team.
Your role will involve:
- Support the CRM activity with the direction and ongoing management of the ABG International CRM programmes and journeys with the overall objective of driving customer activation, engagement and retention across the Avis and Budget brands.
- Leverage the journey builder elements to enhance the CRM programmes, delivering campaigns, supporting with new initiatives from Head Office.
- Achieve business objectives and customer (internal and external) satisfaction:
- Increase and maximize business opportunities.
- Deliver a high level of customer service.
- Manage and engaged and talented team.
- Generate an open and respectful communication, stimulate and harmonize relations within the company to ensure dialogue, exchange, cohesion and understanding.
- Understand and achieve agreed business Key Performance Indicators objectives. Work closely with the HQ team to align with and help drive strategy, goals and KPIS and support with briefing the Technical Specialist with any new requirements.
- Deliver performance of the appropriate quantity and quality that as a minimum meets the agreed business objectives through the implementation of appropriate tactical plans.
- Have a technical understanding of the Avis Budget Salesforce Marketing Cloud set up and data processes.
- Ensure workload is being managed and delivered within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Must oversea the setup of new journeys and will be able to build emails during peak periods or holiday cover.
- Manage campaign briefs from country marketing teams and manage the send calendar to ensure we are delivering on our overall goals whilst avoiding over-mailing.
- Review briefs before delegating to the relevant team member to progress.
- Oversee performance and quality assurance standards of the team as well as other line management duties.
- Test, learn and optimise the ABG CRM programmes.
- Facilitate feedback mechanisms which encourage development of people and processes to the benefit of the business, individuals and customers.
- Ensure operation is compliant with all relevant regulations.
People & Values
- Recruit, manage, coach and develop team members, ensuring they have the correct level of knowledge and skill and can be appropriately developed to reach their full potential.
- Build motivation and moral at individual and team level by encouraging effective communication, sharing appropriate information in a timely manner and reinforcing the performance standards required by all team members.
- Provide relevant, meaningful and timely feedback and coaching support to staff in all areas of their performance on a regular basis.
- Organise and lead regular team meetings in order to discuss all topics related to the operational and administrative perspectives.
- Follow and conduct disciplinary process according to internal procedures.
- Prepare and conduct appraisals.
- Promote and drive ABG' philosophy through our values and regular communication.
- Create and develop through effective communication and feedback mechanisms an environment that reflects the values of the Contact Center and the Group.
- Personally demonstrate within all business activities the behavioural values, acting as a role model for all staff and visitors.
- Comply and ensure high standards of health & safety and “plan de prevención” are respected.
- Graduate/Masters’ Degree
- Spanish and English fluent
- Experience in Team Management
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud user
- HTML and SQL knowledge
- Permanent contract
- Colectivos Vip discounts
- Discounts in car rentals
- Multicultural and excellent environment in Barcelona’s World Trade Center
- Global mobility opportunities
Avis Budget Group