Piper Companies is looking for a Salesforce Developer for a leading financial services IT solutions organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.
This is a Remote Opportunity!
Responsibilities for the Salesforce Developer include:
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code and Lightning Web Components with best practices
- Design and build custom integrations with third-party services
Qualifications for the Salesforce Developer include:
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce development in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, or Financial Services Cloud
- Salesforce.com integration experience including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools
- Strong experience with programming with APEX API’s, APEX triggers and implementing new instances of Salesforce from scratch
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and document current and end-state designs
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 certification
Compensation for the Salesforce Developer:
- Compensation up to $180K with additional bonus plans
- Direct Hire, Remote Opportunity
- Comprehensive Medical benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Keywords: Salesforce Engineer, Salesforce Architect, Salesforce, Sales Cloud, Services Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, implementation, developer, development, integration, API, instances, Apex, Apex Code, Lightning Web Components, Lightning, Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Platform Developer, Salesforce Platform Developer 1, APEX API’s, APEX triggers, remote, work from home, remote opportunity, direct, mortgage, financial services