Freelancer - Back End C# .Net Core Developer (Salesforce)
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
We are looking for a Backend C# .Net Core Engineer to help us develop and redesign features on our Salesforce CRM.
- Develop new and redesign existing features for the Salesforce CRM
- Write technical documentation;
- Keep the code clean and review your team members’ designs if needed;
- Ensure the reliability and scalability of developed applications;
- Respect the production deadlines;
- Participate in all the agility ceremonies and animates it sometimes;
- Provide level 2 support when needed;
- Hands-on experience with C# and .Net Core
- Strong Backend experience working with containers, Docker, Kubernetes and virtualization
- Strong experience with: Building APIS / Web Services ( Microservices architecture Stateless)
- You will use Git a lot so you already use it and are familiar with CI/CD;
- You are going to work with Salesforce intensively so if you already know it this is a plus, otherwise you will learn it;
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam, and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?