System Specialist II (Salesforce Administrator)
Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people enjoy in their personal lives to the workplace. Jamf’s cloud software is the only solution of scale that automates Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV deployment, management and security. We help organizations, businesses, hospitals, schools and government agencies, connect, manage and protect Apple products without ever having to touch the device— anytime, anywhere.
We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping people make sense of technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We take pride in making meaningful impact for tens of thousands of customers around the globe. Every person is encouraged to be their whole selves both inside and outside of Jamf. We have over 2,000 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia. To learn more visit: https://www.jamf.com/careers.
Remote work allowed for this role. Jamf operates as a choice-based office model. Our spaces were designed as our employees use them, for community, collaboration, and amenities you can’t find elsewhere. Choose an assigned desk, a shared desk, or work anywhere you work best. Jamf thrives where you do.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The System Specialist works in the Business Operations department and is primarily responsible for the maintenance and administration of the various systems used by Jamf. The System Specialist will spend their time completing needed administrative tasks, support both internal and external users, improve experiences, assist in quality assurance tasks and other systems related tasks as they are assigned. This person will work under the direction of the Systems Manager.
- Complete all assigned Service Desk tickets in a timely manner with high customer satisfaction
- Completion of all assigned project work in a timely mannerand high level of quality
- Create or update documentation based on projects or needs of the department
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to monitor and improve data quality within the systems our team manages to make sure reports are accurate and processes run correctly
- Ongoing customization/alteration of our CRM environment based on tasks assigned
- Aid in quality control processto make sure completed projectsare released to meet requirements and quality standards
- Follow guidelines of the change control process set by the Systems team or other teams the Business Operations department collaborates with
- Manage the end user and customer experience within the systems that both Jamf employees and our customers use to ensure a positive and effective experience
- Be available outside normal business hours tasks for emergencies or tasks that need to be completed outside standard hours
- 2-4 years proven working experience with CRM or ERP system (Required)
- 2+ years experience with the Salesforce.complatform (Preferred)
- 2+ years experience with call center platform management (Preferred)
- Interaction with a team in a help-desk style environment(Preferred)
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- 2year / Associate’sDegree (Required)
- Salesforce Administratorcertification (Preferred)
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
How we help you reach your best potential:
Recently named a Best Workplace in Technology, Fortune Magazine 2021. We know that big ideas can come from anyone, so we empower everyone to make an impact. Our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees! You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 50,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world. We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us. Our volunteer time off allows employees to support and give back to our communities. We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful. 23 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes). Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, you are genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You are someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Let your individuality shine at Jamf! All voices are critical to the innovative and collaborative work that we do to propel Jamf to be a leader of equality and fairness in the workplace. In the spirit of our values of selflessness and relentless self-improvement, we seek to learn, engage and grow, so that all of our Jamfs feel comfortable being their truest selves at work. We are actively working every day to get better; along with our Inclusion & Diversity Director, our Employee Resource Groups help empower employees to make real, actionable differences at Jamf. Our commitment on becoming a more inclusive and diverse work force is never done.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. We put people first, we focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it at their core to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees and our communities.
Get social with us: Instagram, LinkedIn, & Facebook
Follow the conversation at #onejamf