Senior Salesforce Developer
San Francisco, California, United States
$98,789 - $188,921
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued at First Republic.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, we support First Republic's employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank's information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most - providing extraordinary service.
Knowledge or experience with FSC is extremely desirable.
What you'll do as a Senior Salesforce Developer:
- Develop Salesforce code as per specifications using Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Visual Force (VF Pages), Integration (REST, SOAP, Change Data Capture, Platform Events), Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL.
- Develop custom Salesforce applications that are elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers. Position receives direction provided by Technical Architect and Solution Analyst to delivery functionality requested by the Product Owner teams.
- Identify enhancements through customer interaction and work directly with them to provide solutions.
- Define systems architecture, design techniques and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that scale and are flexible to meet the future needs of the organization.
- Maintain and enhance workflows and functionality within Salesforce Lightning
- Perform ongoing customizations to product features and integrations with other Systems
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- 5+ Years of experience in developing solutions using Salesforce platform
- Experienced in end to end Salesforce Implementations with focus on Sales Cloud implementations
- Experienced in designing and developing Salesforce platform features such as custom objects, validation rules, workflows, assignment rules, formula fields, custom reporting, and modifying pages, views, and dashboards.
- Experienced in Salesforce Data migrations with native tools such as Data Loader and 3rd party tools (Informatica, MuleSoft etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in FSC data model is desirable
- Salesforce Developer and advanced developer certifications
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- Must be able to work with various partners to understand business requirements, challenges and collaborate to identify scalable and robust solutions
- Must be able to lead high performing development teams in an Agile environment
- Must be able to lead platform migrations and rationalization initiatives
- Must have hands on experience building and deploying Wealth Management solutions
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
We believe that a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas has and will continue to be fundamental to the future success of First Republic.
If you are curious to learn more about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
For New York City-based roles: Mayor Bill de Blasioannouncedthat,effective December27, 2021,allprivate sector employers?in New York City will be required to ensure that their employees are vaccinated against COVID-19toattendwork in the office. ReasonableMedical or Religious Accommodations may be requested if applicable to you.Please view New York'sGuidance on Accommodations for Workersfor more information.
First Republic Bank