(Senior) CRM Manager (f/m/x)
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
At Qunomedical, we are on a mission to bring the world of healthcare closer to the patient. We’ve partnered with hand-picked high-quality medical providers around the world to make medical treatments accessible for everyone. We truly believe in a world where your health is not defined by your location or level of income.
As CRM Manager you will become part of the Marketing team. Working together closely with the product and operations team, you will touch on all stages of the patient journey. You inspire patients with the right content in the research phase, accompany them throughout their journey and stay with them through aftercare.
- Being in charge of CRM means that you’re working to build trust with our patients through automated email, sms and other channels. You make sure we send the right message at the right time to help the patient take the next step in their medical journey with confidence.
- You continuously improve our complex journeys and nurturing programs by setting clear performance targets and continuous testing.
- You deliver “wow-moments” to patients by being caring, relevant, surprising and by showing that we take the extra step to support their journey.
- You work together closely with our patient managers and product team, to support the booking process.
- Monitor, analyse and report regularly on CRM efforts, and act on risks and opportunities.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (email)
- 2-4 years of professional experience in CRM
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics
- A sound understanding of data and segmentation methodologies
- You have worked in a data driven environment, have strong analytical skills and experience making data driven decisions
- Professional English proficiency (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of SQL, AMPscript, HTML
- No politics, no bullshit
- Working and learning in a fast moving innovative startup environment
- You’ll work in a communicative, inspiring, diverse and international environment
- You become part of the emerging industry of innovative digital healthcare.
- You help change people’s lives and you’ll hear life changing patient stories on a daily basis
Do you want to be a part of our story of success? We are looking forward to your online application.
Qunomedical is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship, or disability status.