Senior Salesforce Developer
Austin, Texas, United States
$82,364 - $167,823
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, build and maintain platforms, applications and processes to support the eBay’s Inc’s Business and Operations partners that includes AML, Sanctions, and Risk businesses. The job responsibilities of the Senior Salesforce Developer include, but are not limited to:
- building and maintaining software platforms using SFDC (LWC and AURA framework), with a strong focus on User Experience and Design thinking.
- leading requirements interpretation to solution options.
- providing technology guidance to other junior team members
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- Salesforce lightning component (AURA/LWC).
- Apex (triggers, scheduler, batch, quable class etc).
- Omni-channel, Macro, Salesforce security model, Email to case, Web to case.
- Salesforce Survey, Salesforce Communities, Flow, Workflow, Approval process, Email-templates.
- CLI integration, Heroku integration, Heroku Connect, Salesforce connect, Java-salesforce integration.
- DevOps using ANT/Jenkins/Bit buckets/Bamboo/Git repository/SonarQube/Sonar lint.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.