JUNIOR SALESFORCE PROJECT MANAGER
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
The Junior Salesforce Project Manager will be part of the Business Operations Team reporting directly to the VP of Business Operations and working jointly with the Lead Salesforce Project Manager.
The Junior Salesforce Project Manager will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product), and subject matter experts from all 8 AB Tasty Offices to identify, develop and deploy new business processes and reporting frameworks.
Along with the Lead Salesforce Project Manager, he/she will also take part in the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our Salesforce CRM platform
The successful candidate will have experience in improving business processes and adoption, as well as in using and setting up the Salesforce platform.
What you will do
- Depending on the candidate Salesforce knowledge and autonomy, responsibilities will include: Handle Salesforcebasic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Work with various business units (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product and Leadership Team) to understand their business processes and requirements
- Build and document customized solutions in Salesforce
- Drive change management initiatives (communication & trainings) to increase tools and processes adoption across different functions, regions, and seniority levels
- Refine analytics and reporting strategy to ensure the different teams leverage on the customer information and extract maximum value
- Design & drive data quality processes to ensure a high level of data integrity
- Manage and maintain third-party integrations (Pardot, Magentrix PRM, Churnzero, …)
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
What we are looking for
- Knowledge of the Salesforce Sales Cloud platform (usage and setup) with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity, in line with Salesforce Best Practices
- Project management skills with ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Data management abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Professional english fluency both verbal and written
- Able to work autonomously with minimal guidance and as a part of cross functional team
- A positive attitude in line with AB Tasty core values: Customer satisfaction, Reactivity, Team Spirit, Innovation, Kindness.
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Admin or as a Salesforce consultant
- One or more Salesforce certifications is a plusCoding experience is a plus
- Proven ability to design, implement and document new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Work in a context of high customer experience focus.
- Contract Type: Internship
- Location: Paris, France (75003)