Salesforce Developer - Remote
London, England, United Kingdom
- Remote working options or offices in London & Portsmouth.
- generous benefits including flexi-time, wellness initiatives, pension and much more.
- Strong commercial development experience with Salesforce
- Commercial experience of leading a team and/or large scale projects
- Full cycle Salesforce implementation experience is preferred
- Developing in Apex on Salesforce
- Service Cloud / Sales Cloud.
- Experience with CI/CD
- Understanding of Agile processes
- Excellent communicator, able to work as part of a team
- The company can offer scope for progression, Greenfield project work, an excellent company culture, healthy work life balance and a competitive benefits package.
- The salary is £60k-£80k based on experience + benefits
- The company can support remote interviewing and onboarding in the current climate
- All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK, and be based in the UK.