New York, New York State, United States
$71,912 - $132,560
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
Senior Salesforce Developer
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of the Salesforce Platform.
- Design and develop software solutions primarily on the SalesForce.com platform using Lightning Component API, Apex programming language, Visualforce
- Will work with cross-functional teams to analyze requirements, develop designs, and implement Salesforce.com create process flows/diagrams and related systems
- Participate in pursuits and contract reviews to assist with technical details
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation and triggers
- Recommend changes in product, process and service improvement in development and configuration
- Document technical aspects of new features
- Manage code deployments from non-production to production environments
- Maintains feature integrity throughout development, testing and production environments
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-5 Years of Salesforce.com development experience within at least 3 service offerings
- One year experience with Lightning Experience and Lightning Component Framework
Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer 1, Platform Developer II, and App Builder
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com, API framework, and 3rd party APIs.
- Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex software systems
- Experience with Salesforce.com’s Sales Cloud and CRM/Sales business processes
- Should possess experience with writing apex code, developing visual force pages, writing apex triggers, apex classes, visual force controllers, workflows/approval rules using custom code etc.
- Hands-on development experience with Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers, Integration and Test Class
- Thorough understanding of configuration options
- Preferred Application development experience with Object Oriented languages (Java, ASP, C#, C++, etc.)
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with business partners and clients
- Perform optimizations of existing customizations to improve performance and provide a solid foundation for future changes
- Skilled to create standards and process for development, documentation, and architecture.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Experienced to debug Lightning Components and Apex code and resolve any user issues
- Knowledge of Agile development process
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- Qualifications: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
A global leader in consulting, technology, services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 team members in over 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.