null, Remote, US
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for a full range of activities which improve the productivity and operational effectiveness of TraceLink’s sales organization. The primary responsibility of the role focuses on the overall administration of SalesForce.com (SFDC) and other sales tools such as Outreach, ZoomInfo, etc. This includes but is not limited to daily SFDC support, such as managing user roles/profiles, system configuration and maintenance, managing new releases, and overseeing change control and best practices. This position will play a significant role in both operational support and managing relationships with all other internal departments and will serve as a ‘go to’ person for all internal Salesforce users.Â:
- Act as SFDC administrator working alongside the current SFDC administrator and Director, Sales Operations to maintain and optimize SFDC including streamlining of processes, documentation and ongoing training.
- Responsible for the overall configuration, design, functionality and end-user support of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, custom workflows, installed packages, etc., within Salesforce.com.
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Establish and implement change control and best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather & analyze requirements and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality. Translate and deliver approved solutions into actionable deliverables, ensuring high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency.
- Manage data imports and database cleanup.
- Manage the integration of applications connected to Salesforce.com, including but not limited to Marketo, NetSuite, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo etc.
- Identify production risks and areas for improvement; prioritizes, designs and facilitates successful implementation and adoption of new processes.
- Develop and implement training for end-users. Create and maintain all training materials and guides for processes related to Salesforce.com.
- Manage the Salesforce release cycle (i.e. implementing new functionality, decommissioning functionality, etc.
- Manage system health checks (e.g. system capacity, data storage, etc.).Â:
- 2+ years Salesforce administrator or related experience, in a high-tech/SaaS high-growth environment.
- Able to work independently and lead projects of moderate complexity.
- Outstanding listening, analytical, organizational and time management skills. Ability to dig into data, surface actionable insights and demonstrates sound judgement and decision-making skills. Salesforce Certifications highly desirable.
- Prior experience supporting a user base of at least 50 users.
- Experience with AppExchange and other third-party solutions such as Marketo, Netsuite, ZoomInfo, Adobe Sign, Outreach, etc. is a big plus.
- Salesforce.com Lightening experience required.
- Familiarity with relational databases and related concepts.
- Proficient in successfully implementing new technologies.
- Team player, ability to work cross-functionally, self-driven, motivated, and able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment under pressure.
- Able to drive a project from conception to completion, not just execute on an existing plan.
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred