Salesforce Developer - WORK REMOTELY!
Chicago, Illinois, United States
$62,926 - $127,858
Work remotely. Improve processes. Support fundraising. Make ecommerce streamlined!
ABOUT THE POSITION: As a Salesforce Developer, you will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment, including both Service Cloud and B2B/B2C CloudCraze systems. You will work closely with the WFC Managed Services teams, Salesforce support teams, WFC functional leaders, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy modifications to our existing system or new business processes. This role includes project management, administration, and aspects of a Salesforce analyst. Our ideal candidate has a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the platform.
- Perform administrative, customization and development on the Salesforce.com platform leading in design direction and architecture decisions.
- Participate in all the steps in the software development life cycle to create and modify the software. Participate in the design process that generates application, functional, and technical specifications.
- Complete application coding assignments that meet technical specifications and end-user requirements; document application design specifications and implementation procedures to improve application quality and reuse of code.
- Assist in the creation of unit, function and performance test scripts to improve application quality and ensure fulfillment of requirement.
- Understand and provide solutions and support for all integrated business systems (i.e. SAP ERP, Transportation Management, Address Validation, Credit Card Processing, tax calculation, etc.).
- Education & work experience: Bachelor’s degree: Computer Science, MIS or equivalent: 4-6 years direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies. Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development. Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools.
- Technical expertise: Force.com Developer or Architect Certification desired with an understanding of core web technologies.; Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM, web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.), Apex, triggers, lightning controls and Aura components, programming; application of job software programs; troubleshooting and resolving database software problems.
- Working style: You’re a natural problem solver with strong analytic skills. You’re known for having excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills. You work best in a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment with a willingness to put in extra effort when projects require it. You are actively involved in developing your professional network through technology user groups, networking events, and technology organizations.
World's Finest Chocolate