Sr. Salesforce Developer I (II)
Audubon, Pennsylvania, United States
$78,394 - $108,034
The scope of responsibility for the position includes project work, as well as maintenance and support activities.
This position may be eligible for flexible work arrangements. Please consult with your manager to confirm options for flexibility. Business needs and/or on-call responsibilities may require you to report to campus.
- Customer satisfaction : Understand the development needs of the business units and establish a positive, service-oriented relationship by ensuring timely and accurate delivery of application systems, Learn the business – develop a solid understanding of the business functions and processes and implement solutions based on that understanding. Document, track and resolve problems in client business systems in a timely manner
- Support all phases of the software development lifecycle, including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Code Review, Testing, Implementation, and Production support for PJM software systems. Follow the approved methodology for application systems development and maintenance.
- Solution delivery : Have the primary responsibility for technical deliverables associated with application code development, including work estimates, detailed and technical design documentation, application code and associated documentation including documentation to fulfill audit requirements
- Understand key business requirements and convert them into solution design focusing on out-of-the-box (OOTB) capabilities and configurable solutions. Custom solutions will be considered only after OOTB and configurable solutions have been reviewed and ruled out
- Respond, as necessary, to support calls in off-hours in order to support 24X7 applications.
- Assist QA team in developing product and integration testing approaches.
- Assist business clients and work teams in integrating with other systems
- (Sr.) Mentor other staff members to ensure consistency in development approaches and in understanding of development processes
- Identify and recommend application system solutions to business problems and enhancements to existing systems
- Identify enhancements to application development standards and best practices.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of experience Salesforce Development, Salesforce Administration
- Understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Salesforce
- Sound knowledge on Standard objects, Validations, Workflows, Flows, Process Builder, Community/Experience Builder, Reports, Dashboards ; Knowledge on Delegated Admin capabilities, Salesforce Communities, Salesforce API, Lightning Experience and Lightning Console
- Should have hands-on experience on Salesforce setups such as
- o Permission Sets, Sharing Model, Roles, Object relationships
- o Customizing fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
- Create new automated features and flows on communities
- Design, configure, and develop custom code, objects, triggers and automation
- MBA, Business Administration
- Experience with PJM operations, markets, and planning functions
- Experience with Scrum methodology
PJM Interconnection, LLC