Digital Product Manager, Sales (Salesforce) - Remote
Kohler, Wisconsin, United States
$48,250 - $86,473
Digital Product Manager, Sales (Salesforce) - Remote
Work Mode: Remote
Location: Kohler, WI or Remote
Do you have experience supporting or administering Salesforce CRM? Are you proficient in using Agile methodology to drive change and help teams succeed? If so, consider joining Kohler Co. in the role of Digital Product Manager!
Kohler Co., a fast growing privately held company, offers competitive compensation and extensive benefits including 401K match, pension, tuition reimbursement, parental leave and other company perks and benefits. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines, power systems and decorative products. The company is a proud owner and operator of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations and a host of Ryder Cup 2021. Visit kohlercompany.com to learn more about Kohler Co.'s "Believing in Better" philosophy and global efforts in sustainability and stewardship!
The Digital Product Manager – Sales is responsible for the strategic elevation of Kohler Co.’s Sales Management capabilities to provide associates, partners, and customers with a best-in-class selling experience.
The Global Digital Transformation Team is seeking a strategic visionary who is poised to articulate the business’ objectives as a Product Backlog (the single source of truth) on which a Scrum Development Team can execute. Candidate should have deep understanding and experience of driving and owning digital product development principles and processes. This person must be able to assume full responsibility for consolidating all business’ requirements into a Global Product Backlog and making it fully visible, clear and transparent to all. Additionally, he or she must prioritize the global backlog so that the highest business value drivers are completed first, while effectively articulating all cross-platform dependencies. This sole person must be decisive, focus on successful outcomes and working products, as well as maximize the value delivered. It is vital the candidate be detail oriented and possess the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with the key Stakeholders. The ability to negotiate will be necessary when discussing trade-offs with Stakeholders or the team. This individual must also be in tune with the “pulse of the customer.”
- Contribute and execute on go-to-market strategy, product vision and roadmap for Sales Management capabilities for the Kitchen & Bath Group
- Act as global subject matter expert for Sales products and key integrations, such as the following:
- Measure and improve critical Sales Management KPIs, such as the following:
- Collaborate with User Experience partners in usability testing and the development of the user design
- Drive the refinement process with the team to break down features into detailed user stories consumable and testable by the Scrum team
- Own, prioritize, and maintain the Global Product Backlog for the global Salesforce Sales Cloud org, including definition of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Serve as the “voice of the customer” for the cross-functional Agile delivery teams; represent and reinforce the customer’s perspective throughout the product realization cycle
- Bring a data-driven approach to decision making, both in day-to-day activities and when helping others make strategic trade-offs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of business stakeholders to identify process and experience improvement opportunities, challenge the status quo and legacy processes
- Continuously and transparently communicate, with internal stakeholders, the prioritization of the Product Backlog and the progress of development efforts via Sprint Reviews and Demos
- Ensure the Scrum Development Team deliverables meet agreed-upon standards for quality, ensure specified acceptance criteria have been met and that features and stories meet the definition of done
Looking to the future:
- Individual will participate in the Product Owner Community of Practice within the Agile Center of Excellence
- Work to define best practices for Product Owners throughout Kohler Co.
- Evangelize Agile and the Scrum framework throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business, or related discipline required
- 3+ years of related experience in managing products or practicing the Scrum Framework; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years’ experience supporting or administering Salesforce CRM required
- Understanding of global digital and business landscape, ability to think and work globally required
- Working knowledge of and practical experience using the Scrum guide to practice Scrum in a professional setting preferred
- Proficient knowledge of JIRA and Microsoft Office Suite tools preferred
- Remote position with limited travel to Kohler, WI or other business offices
To fully demonstrate our commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of our associates, we are requiring all U.S. based team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment beginning January 1, 2022. We believe this path forward further strengthens our workforce and the future growth and resilience of our company and community. Individuals with medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
We invite you to learn more about equal employment opportunity by reviewing the Federal EEO is the Law and the EEO is the Law Supplement .