Sr. Salesforce Developer
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 10,000 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions:
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Total Rewards
The Sr. Salesforce Developer is responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of a suite software applications designed to solve the specific business challenges organizations face today. In this role you will be responsible for the implementation, and the integration of various products across the company, including requirements gathering, design, development, coding, and testing. This position will work with project management to ensure that project deadlines are met and that the work meets user requirements.
- Designs & develops solution artifacts per technical and functional requirements. Responsible for high quality, bug-free development as per the coding standards in close collaboration and interaction with other members of the development/QA team.
- Contributes key input to agile sprint cycles and quality reviews. Participate in daily project scrum meetings and provide daily personal status report.
- Originates and maintains solution documentation, creating user documentation for completed solutions, and assists with technical documentation.
- Supports solution architects in problem analysis and solution design, advising teams on appropriate Azure service selection.
- Performs codebase maintenance and quality checks.
- Creates test plans and scripts as required unit, integration, system test. Work with support team to resolve production support issues.
- Supports the configuration, deployment, and execution of CI/CD pipelines in alignment with SDLC methodologies.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the public cloud solutions architect community
- Mentor the junior developers and help building knowledge base.
- Participate in peer reviews.
- Consult with QA staff on strategies for testing specific work items.
- 5 - 7+ years of software development in salesforce technologies, testing and/or designing experience within Salesforce Platform & Sales Cloud.
- Working experience with Salesforce Apex, CRM, Apex Triggers, Apex workflow, Salesforce Lightning (SLWC), Visual Force Pages, Data Loader etc.
- Must have experience working with Apex, Lightning and standard SFDC forms. UI/UX experience with SLWC and Visual Force Pages.
- Proficient with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and App-exchange within Salesforce.
- Serve as Salesforce Platform and Sales Cloud Subject Matter Expert (SME), with technical expertise including system architecture, solution design, system configuration, and security management
- Test driven development, Support automated testing
- Excellent communication skills with gathering solutions and be able to present the implementation design and timeframe estimations.
- Understanding of SDLC, must have worked with agile development practices.
- Experience with SQL based database
- Experience working with ReactJS a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Azure development experience a plus
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes a plus
- Capable of system tuning, code optimization and bug solving.
- Familiar with source control principles and systems. Must have worked with devOps pipelines (CI/CD)
- Strong problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Working experience in agile team is preferred.
Bachelor's degree required
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.