Folsom, CA, USA
Plays a key role in supporting the definition of business process and configuration of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications. Serves as a knowledge resource for Salesforce capabilities and best practices. Responsible for analyzing business objectives associated with internal departments and other applications, as needed. Focuses on Marketing Cloud features, data, and increased platform usage.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Maintain CRM systems, support, and functions.
- Maintain processes, in support of system goals and objectives set forth by management.
- Conduct business process review sessions.
- Maintain up-to-date working knowledge of products, services, and workflows associated with SAFE products and services.
- Maintain a working knowledge of file structures and job/data flows that make up the SAFE production systems.
- Work with vendors to troubleshoot and resolve system problems.
- Analyze and document processes with a high level of accuracy and clarity.
- Complete other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor's degree or higher in IT, engineering, or a related field from a four-year college or university; or three years of related work experience and/or training in the analysis, design, testing, documentation, and implementation of Salesforce.
- Salesforce Administration certification.
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) membership preferred.
- Salesforce Advanced Administration certification preferred.
Two or more years of experience with CRM management in a large organization (100+ Salesforce users). Three or more years of experience with Salesforce configuration, including flows, workflow and triggers, custom objects and fields, approvals, role hierarchies and sharing rules, sales processes, page layouts, record types, profiles, reports and dashboards, and lightning. Experience with SQL queries (SSIS/SSRS) and SOQL. Familiarity with business analysis techniques and methodologies, including user stories, use cases, requirements gathering, requirements tracking, systems testing, UAT prep and support, and Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Experience with financial services preferred. nCino experience preferred. Marketing cloud experience preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Expert analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to support tasks and work projects through to fruition.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical staff.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, listening skills, and empathy).
- Expert ability to build relationships with other leaders, business partners, and stakeholders.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
INTENT AND FUNCTION OF JOB DESCRIPTIONS*
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions. All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
SAFE Credit Union