Senior Salesforce Architect
Senior Salesforce Developer
As our Senior Salesforce Architect, you’ll play a vital role at E2open on our Business Applications Team. We are looking for an individual that will be central to continually improving and enhancing the Salesforce platform for our organization. The Senior Salesforce Architect will work alongside our Salesforce Administrator to collaborate on specifications based on stakeholder requirements, validate the proposals, and deliver the solutions.
- Collaborating with the Senior Salesforce Administrator to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits),
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Visualforce*, (based on specific requirements) to extend Salesforce to support business requirements,
- Custom User Interface development, including Visualforce* pages/Lightning pages and Lightning Web Components,
- Integrations: Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization,
- Best Practices: Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development,
- Work with 3rd party vendors and/or consultants on larger cross functional projects that may be outsourced due to timing
- Advise on release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code,
- Integrating and maintaining business applications to Salesforce
- Ensuring that complex business workflows reach the desired outcome
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance
- Collaborating with other IT / Developers for other systems to integrate across the business,
- Creation of technical approaches and plans to encompass all needed procedures
- Mentors the junior and mid-level developers of the team and can designate tasks to team members
- Performs regular reviews on implementation done by less experienced developers and offers feedback and suggestions as needed
- Supporting the Salesforce Administrator when needed
Qualifications and Experiences
- Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud product knowledge and at least 5 years of Salesforce development experience,
- Able to work independently
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with business stakeholders / other Salesforce team members,
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I,
- Proficient with Salesforce Lightning Design System and the Salesforce development lifecycle.
- Additional Salesforce certifications e.g., Certified Salesforce Administrator, Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder, Platform Developer II,
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, professional qualification, or relevant experience.
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development,
- Active in the Salesforce community.
- Experience implementing and developing in Apex, LWC, Visualforce, SOQL, and Unit Testing
- Experience with webservices (REST & SOAP, JSON, XML, etc.)
- A proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements and bringing existing code into best practices,
- Ability to write, interpret, and critique technical specifications,
- Experience working with large data sets and bulkification,
- Experience working with Git, Jenkins, or other CI/CD toolsets
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Soft skills: the ability to gather requirements and present solutions to stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills