Sr. Salesforce Developer
Milpitas, CA, USA
WE ARE ENQUERO - DIGITALLY TRANSFORMING businesses since 2014!
Excellence with Enquero
We are a vibrant and a ridiculously norm-challenging bunch with increasingly diverse teams across the globe. Our open culture enables easy ideation, innovation and delivery. Our voracious appetite for knowledge makes growth organic to us.
If you have a passion for problem solving and quirkiness doesn’t scare you, come be a part of our rapidly growing company. Oh! we do have a life outside work as well. Responsibilities: As a Senior Software Engineer in Enquero’s Enterprise Applications unit you will be part of a fast-paced team designing, developing, testing, integrating and supporting technically innovative solutions for our Fortune 500 customers. You will leverage your wide range of experiences, developed professional concepts as well as understanding of the industry, customer and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative ways. This job will start your journey as a leader within the organization.
We expect your passion for technologies and your ability to work on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review or relevant factors. you will be responsible for leading the development/testing of applications, which may include end-to-end ownership of software stack. Your demonstrated ability to consistently achieve this while building and leading effective teams and diversifying your own knowledge in the areas broader than your programs/assignments will define success in this role.
- Ability to work individually or mentor a small group in an Agile development environment.
- Communicate effectively with global customers and collaborate well within a team environment to drive results.
- Embrace new technologies and work with various tools and technologies to achieve desired functionality.
- Work on problems of diverse scope, develop solutions to technology challenges and deliver the requirements before the deadlines.
- Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can readily be obtained.
- Contributing to your BU/Practice by
- Documenting your learnings from the current work and engaging in the external tech community by writing blogs, contributing in Github, Stack overflow, meet-ups/conferences etc.
- Keep updated on the latest technologies with technology trainings and certifications
- Actively participate in organization level activities and events related to learning, formal training, interviewing, special projects etc. Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in CS/EE/E&TC or MCA
- Must have 5+ years of experience in salesforce ecosystem with atleast 1 Lightning project experience
- Must have Lightning web component experience
- Knowledge in object-oriented concepts, Apex Language, LWC, Java Script, JQuery.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com architecture and API’s
- Good understanding of Salesforce application security, integration, performance and quality requirements
- Thorough understanding of SFDC governor limits and best practice guidelines.
- Good knowledge with software development lifecycle practices and methodologies.
- Platform Developer, Admin and Developer certifications is plus.
- Zeal to quickly learn and adapt to other technologies; self-driven, self-learner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and investigative skills.
- Excellent analytical ability and critical thinking skills
- Resources available in PST zone will be considered first.
Enquero is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.