New York, New York State, United States
$66,733 - $123,053
- Provide early-stage programmatic leadership to define the program outcomes including driving stakeholder alignment
- Manage complex projects on time, on budget, and specifications
- Lead and collaborate with team solution and technical architects to identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points, and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability, and performance
- Oversee developers, and contractors to ensure requirements are being met
- Monitor and manage project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure projects stay on track. Drive implementations of high-quality cloud solutions
- Act as the primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project. Objective focused on building strong customer relationships
- Identify detailed business requirements to support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritized enhancements and projects
- Lead and collaborate with team members to develop comprehensive training materials and other change management collateral as appropriate for each initiative, deliver training to super users and end-users as appropriate
- Work with technical experts to support and ensure that the technical design aligns with the overall business need
- Evaluate possible application performance bottlenecks at the early stages of the implementation & recommend remedial measures
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field required
- Minimum of 7 years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience with SaaS software
- Ability to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units
- Must have experience with Salesforce serving as an administrator, program/project manager, or equivalent. Programming is a plus
- An equivalent combination of education, certification and relevant experience may be considered
- Experience collaborating with developers, clients, other business analysts, Solution Architects, Release Managers, etc.
- Salesforce certifications (i.e., Admin, Advanced Admin, Sales Cloud Consultant)
- Certifications in project methodology is a plus
- For this position, you must have evidence of the right to work in the U.S. There is no employer sponsorship of U.S. residency or work authorization with this role
- Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions.
- Ability to use a personal computer, calculator, etc., and could involve some lifting.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ENGIE North America Inc.