Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Is the future of technology your passion? Do you dream of how the world gets better when disruptive technologies are facilitated by an elegant architecture? mello™ is loanDepot’s ongoing commitment to disrupt, transform and streamline the home buying process. If you have an eye for the future, a mind for design, and you are ready to roll up your sleeves and make it happen, we have a place for you on our Architecture team.
- Be a bridge for both business and technology by helping to identify, select, and deploy disruptive technologies in a way that maximizes value.
- Define Reference Architectures that support rapid development of reliable, performant scalable applications and systems. Create reference implementations to guide our engineering teams.
- Partner, as needed, with software engineering teams, business organizations and other IT functions (Infosec, DevOps, Change Management) to resolve complex issues or assist with significant initiatives.
- Act as a mentor to socialize reference architectures and reference implementations through training sessions and workshops.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience in enterprise systems, web services, and database development with significant experience in modern distributed applications.
- Deep working knowledge of Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud platforms and how data get communicated between these platforms.
- Architect, design, configure, and maintain the Salesforce Marketing Cloud automation system to power targeted & personalized communications.
- Deep familiarity with the Microsoft ecosystem, its server and service offerings, tools, frameworks, and common libraries
- Understands common best practices and patterns for modern highly scalable applications
- Demonstrated ability to read, analyze and understand unfamiliar code bases.
- Understands the modern software factory especially how applications are delivered through using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Expert level API design
- Strong code optimization debugging and troubleshooting abilities.
- Comfortable with high levels of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and a wide variety of tasks.
- Enjoys complex work and can deliver with limited supervision.
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer or Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant is required.
- Previous experience with architectures and delivery models that support mobile applications in both the consumer and enterprise space.
- Understands the current state of microservices architecture, web component delivery models and other application composition techniques.
- Previous experience in financial technology
- Previous architectural experience
Why work for #teamloanDepot:
- Aggressive earning potential and 401K with robust company match
- Inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture where people from all backgrounds can thrive
- Work with other passionate, purposeful and customer-centric people
- Extensive internal growth and professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical health
- Generous paid time off for both exempt and non-exempt positions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.