Salesforce System Administrator
San Francisco, California, United States
$82,573 - $155,813
The Systems team is looking for an Advanced System Administrator to help us solve some of Plaid’s most pressing operational issues through system enablement. You will partner with our Business Analysts and Go-To-Market teams to design and implement solutions in Salesforce and other tools for a variety of strategic initiatives. If you are interested in making a large impact through systems enablement, let’s chat!
What excites you...
- Working with a variety of different GTM and operational functions: you enjoy exposure to a vast set of workflows and problems and are always excited to dive into a new domain
- Building technical solutions: you love getting in the weeds to build elegant, efficient solutions
- Learning new technology: you are constantly trying to improve your technical skills by increases both your breadth and depth of Go-To-Market systems knowledge
- Growing a team: As an early hire on the team, you are excited to take ownership owner new domains and take pride in helping build the team’s foundation
What excites us...
- You are empathetic: you understand the end-user perspective and are user-first in your approach to designing solutions
- You are rigorous: you do the research, tests assumptions, tests solutions, and document your work
- You are a good communicator: you can translate the complex and technical into clear and easy to understand instructions and know when to pull up out of the weeds
- You are a team player: you engage and involve others on the team, value other people’s perspectives, and can work with others to get the information you need to be successful
- You are efficient: Can balance complexity and impact to develop solutions best suited for the business
- You have strong analytical and technical skills
- Salesforce Advanced Admin certification
- 4+ years Salesforce Admin experience
- Experience in CPQ, Ironclad, Copado, and Jira preferred
- Salesforce Certified Developer preferred