Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Mission: Partner with commercial teams to boost sales efficiency through sales process improvement, tools selection, implementation & training. Drive adoption and maximize Sales Tech stack ROI
- Monitor and improve commercial processes: measure process effectiveness, identify bottlenecks and inconsistencies, review and optimize processes, deploy new process effectively thanks to strong communication and change management skills
Work with business and sales operations leaders on processes essential to salesforce productivity:
- pipeline management
- territory management
- sales process optimization
- sales CRM training
- Develop strategies to increase sales effectiveness and efficiency by fostering an organization of continuous process improvement for our sales teams
- Work collaboratively with the Process Excellence and IIT Team to continuously improve the CRM system to optimize customer centricity, enhance functionality for the sales users and maximize reporting outputs
- Develop and maintain processes to capture and communicate key customer intelligence within the CRM system
- Incorporate feature requests or new tools into product roadmap based on leadership / end user business needs in order to optimize Sales processes
- Keep track of industry trends to identify new ways of improving our sales process efficiency
- Nurture long-term partnerships with key internal stakeholders to implement, track and report key metrics to drive performance while gathering feedback
- Participate in the animation of a Sales Effectiveness community to ensure alignment, brainstorming and knowledge sharing across regions
- Significant experience in Consulting, Data Analysis, Sales Operations or Finance with increasing responsibilities
- Capacity to challenge and understand commercial teams need and translate them into actionable solutions
- Ability to structure and execute complex analyses and synthesize into clear insights
- Great organizational skills and solid project management skills; ability to manage several work streams and projects at once
- Excellent speaking and writing in English (all communications & meetings are in English)
- Thinks ahead, consistently adapts, and ensures delivery of all initiatives
- Capable of seamlessly working across multiple functions and teams (Finance, HR, Legal, Sales Leadership and Sales Operations )
- Experience with Salesforce.com and its data structure
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint). Advanced Excel skills.
- Above all, you’re not afraid to go outside of your comfort zone, you’re proactive, a fast learner, and have a great sense of team spirit
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.