Salesforce.com Systems Administrator
Do you love to build, innovate, create and collaborate? Come grow your career and make an impact with PrimePay - a growth focused, flexible and established Human Capital Management (HCM) SaaS technology company.
As we continue our evolution and growth into a leading HCM SaaS technology provider to businesses ranging from 1 – 500 employees, we are seeking our next Salesforce.com Administrator who will be responsible for the documentation, data governance, process improvements, training and support of our Salesforce.com platform.
At PrimePay, we are seeking those excited to build, create, and innovate. We are problem-solvers who move quickly, collaborate with agility and differentiate through people, purpose and commitment. With a 30+ year history, we are writing the next chapter of our journey with a focus on great technology, a People First Culture and a commitment to personal and professional growth. At PrimePay, our extraordinary people create our future every single day. We live by values that drive our success: People First, Client-Centric Focus, Growth Mindset, Product Innovation and Operational Efficiency. Interested? Join us in our evolution!
What you will be doing:
- Administration of the salesforce.com environment including customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, reports, etc
- Identify business risks, inefficiencies, issues and opportunities related to salesforce.com application administration
- Create and maintain updated system documentation and salesforce.com procedures.
- Assist with creation of data governance procedures and tools to optimize and standardize data within salesforce.com
- Work with cross functional teams to drive improvements/best practices including analyzing and optimizing salesforce.com related workflows, platform design and setup
- Assist with the performance of business analysis in which information about business process and concerns are gathered from key internal business stakeholders
- Understand business requirements and map them to technology solutions
- Research and implement new functionality, features and customizations requested by stakeholders to improve business processes
- Keep abreast of new salesforce.com features and functionality, providing recommendations for process improvements
- Develop SFDC training materials and provide ongoing training/learning sessions for business users, and ad hoc sessions for key stakeholders to cultivate salesforce.com power-users
- Responsible for training new and existing users on how to use salesforce.com effectively and provide users with technical support
Success will come if you:
- 2+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- 3+ years of business experience working in an operations role
- A/B.S. Degree
- Commitment to excellent service and customer satisfaction
- High energy
- Superior levels of honesty and integrity
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Fantastic organizational skills to assist with data recording
- Entrepreneurial spirit is a big plus
- A competitive salary
- Access to personal growth, group training and career advancement
- Leadership development through individualized support and career mentoring
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, paid time off, paid holidays, flexible spending account, life insurance and STD/LTD