Houston, Texas, United States
$68,438 - $132,504
Salesforce Developer Responsibilities
- Maintains all-round view of solution, understanding both business and technical challenges.
- Partners with the peer developers, scrum masters and architects to design develop and debug end-to-end solutions.
- Participates in daily scrums, work with scrum master, QA team on projects/issues, and follows timelines & priorities.
- Develops high quality, reusable and maintainable code using apex, visual force, SOQL, apex triggers and integrating force.com systems with third party systems for enterprise using soap and restful services.
- Develops using salesforce lightning framework.
- Applies sound salesforce and automation best practices.
- Adheres to corporate change control management processes.
- Facilitates code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to version repository system.
- Performs any other development related duties as assigned
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
Sunnova Energy Corp