Salesforce Admin/BA - BXTi
Miami, Florida, United States
$58,085 - $123,252
Blackstone Technology & Innovations (BXTI) is the technology team at the core of each of Blackstone’s businesses and new growth initiatives. Serving both internal and external clients, we work to build the next generation of systems that manage risk, create efficiency and improve transparency within the firm and across our broad community of investors and portfolio companies.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Salesforce projects, including new features, enhancements, or other related initiatives
- Focus on the design, development, testing, and rollout cycle of new and existing features of the platform
- Support the Salesforce platform and integrations with other critical systems such as our Investor Portal and Master Data Management
- Re-architect Salesforce integrations in accordance with modern practices
- Ensure that projects move smoothly, are high quality, and are delivered on time, making appropriate trade-offs when necessary
- Increase development velocity by improving code quality and maturity of our development process
- Previous Salesforce configuration experience, preferably in Sales Cloud, but also comfortable with Salesforce Communities, Salesforce Einstein analytics, event monitoring, etc.
- Prior hands-on development experience with custom features using concepts such as Apex, VF, triggers, controllers, scheduled and batch processes, Salesforce Lightning, custom objects, workflow rules, sharing rules, etc. is a plus
- You have knowledge of the end-to-end Salesforce development lifecycle, including sandbox creation and maintenance, developing in sandboxes, test coverage, change sets, maintaining a staging environment, and deployments to production
- Prior experience keeping data in sync during an org migration a plus
The duties and responsibilities described here are not exhaustive and additional assignments, duties, or responsibilities may be required of this position. Assignments, duties, and responsibilities may be changed at any time, with or without notice, by Blackstone in its sole discretion.
Blackstone is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other class or status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training. All Blackstone employees, including but not limited to recruiting personnel and hiring managers, are required to abide by this policy.
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * must be completed to be considered for employment (although some can be answered "prefer not to say"). Failure to provide this information may compromise the follow-up of your application. When you have finished click Submit at the bottom of this form.