Salesforce Administrator (Remote/WFH)
Austin, Texas, United States
$49,771 - $73,449
- Work with business stakeholders to understand business requirements, pain points, and future requirements.
- Ensure all users have appropriate access to Salesforce and can perform their day-to-day tasks.
- Maintaining the platform, including staying up-to-date with new features and releases, while fixing any bugs or problems that arise.
- Training users on new functionality and features.
- Ensuring data is backed up and secure.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Oversee the end-to-end delivery of all Salesforce projects and ensure projects stay on time and within budget.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders to understand what tools and technologies may be required.
- Manage internal and external resources as necessary as needed for projects.
- Maintain business process steps for all business processes, specifically to document steps, who does what, any additional context, and the objectives/success criteria for the process
- At least 5 years of Salesforce administrative experience.
- Proven experience leading Salesforce project and managing resources to successfully complete projects.
- Self-starter who is able to identify needs and issues and put in place solutions independently.
- Coaching and training skills and a willingness to share knowledge across a team.
- Strong project management skills.
- Detailed analytic thought process.
Development skills are a large plus:
- Develop Apex, as needed, and update/maintain existing features.
- Develop and maintain custom user interfaces including Lightning pages and Lightning web components.
- Use standard and develop custom Salesforce APIs to enable other systems used at Americord to connect to Salesforce.
- Adhere to development best practices, including the maintenance of code documentation and writing and maintaining test cases for all custom development.
- Architect data models and solutions that fit business needs while being flexible and scalable
Our Why: We believe medical science will continually innovate in ways that will extend and improve human life. We provide families increased access to these innovations.
What Drives Us: Americord is the confident choice for parents committed to keeping their families healthy for life. We offer the most thoughtfully advanced options using cord blood, stem cells, and perinatal tissues, with exceptional service, and unparalleled transparency. Americord secures the health and longevity of the whole family from a wide range of immediate and long-term diseases and health conditions, today, tomorrow, and in the years ahead. Informed parents choose Americord.
Value We Believe In:
Americord Registry is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.